updated: Friday, January 7, 2022
thank you for your support while we monitor local health and wellness data.
Classroom volunteer opportunities are unavailable at this time. We welcome your service in our cafeterias. Please contact your child's school office to inquire about other ways to be of service.
We are delighted to invite you to become a Litchfield Elementary School District volunteer. Our students, teachers, and staff deeply appreciate the work of enthusiastic volunteers throughout the district. We take significant precautions to ensure student and campus safety.
All parent and community volunteers must be approved to volunteer prior to working on campus or attending a field trip.
- Please allow at least two weeks for the volunteer approval process to be completed.
- All volunteers must be 21 years of age or older.
- All volunteers must submit a new Volunteer Application Packet each school year.
To become an approved volunteer, please:
1) Read our Volunteer Guidelines.
2) Submit a Volunteer Application Packet and a copy of your photo identification to your school office (custodial parents) or our District Office (non-custodial parents, including step-parents). Allow a minimum of two weeks for the approval process.
3) Complete our Online Volunteer Training. (Use link on last page to show proof of completion.)
4) Contact Director of Community Relations at 623-535-6047 for more information.