We are delighted to invite you to become a Litchfield Elementary School District volunteer. Our students, teachers, and staff deeply appreciate the work of enthusiastic volunteers throughout the district. We take significant precautions to ensure student and campus safety.
All parent and community volunteers must be approved to volunteer prior to working on campus or attending a field trip.
- Please allow at least two weeks for the volunteer approval process to be completed.
- All volunteers must be 21 years of age or older.
- All volunteers must submit a new Volunteer Application Packet each school year.
- Custodial volunteers are processed by school office staff. Non-custodial applications are processed at the District Office.
To become an approved volunteer, please:
1) Read our Volunteer Guidelines.
2) Submit a Volunteer Application Packet and a copy of your photo identification to your school office (custodial parents) or our District Office (non-custodial parents, including step-parents). Allow a minimum of two weeks for the approval process.
3) Complete our Online Volunteer Training. (Use link on last page to show proof of completion.)
4) Contact your child's school office or our Director of Community Relations at 623-535-6047 for more information.